[Hidden-tech] portable teleprompter?

Tom / Reelife Productions tomadams at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 20:28:25 EDT 2008

hello,
anyone have any tips on where I could rent or purchase a small, portable
field-teleprompter.  I've been researching online quite a bit and know
there's a bunch of DIY kits available, etc.
I'm looking for a very small, pre-fabricated, portable one that uses an LCD
laptop for it's screen... that doesn't cost a bazillion dollars.  anyone
know of such a beast?

Regards,
Tom Adams
Director/Owner Reelife Documentary Productions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
using today's technology to enlighten, entertain & educate (since 1998)
"cool digital audio/video stuff...not boring or dumb"
413.575.9707, Williamsburg, MA, USA
www.reelifeproductions.com
web.mac.com/reelifeproductions
www.youtube.com/reelife
www.folktographybytom.com

RECIPIENT OF 2008 TELLY AWARD: "Establishing a Local Historic District"
video