[Hidden-tech] Looking for a Web Site Designer

Ron Miller ronsmiller at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 17:14:30 EDT 2008

I currently have a separate web site for my business and my blog. The
business web site has been neglected for months because it's difficult
to maintain. The blog is on Typepad and what I would like to do is
combine the business site with my Typepad blog and host the entire
thing on Typepad. I'm currently using a standard Typepad design, but I
would like to have a completely new original design.

I'm looking for someone to help who has great design skills, can
create a eye-catching logo, can combine the old site (which was
created ad-hoc pre-CSS) with the new site. I would like to be able to
update the site automatically from my various publications probably
using RSS. Ideally I would like to find someone who has worked with a
writer before because writing sites have unique needs from other
business sites.

If you're interested, please contact me off-list.

Regards,
Ron

Ron Miller
Contributing Editor, EContent Magazine
Staff Writer, Daniweb.com
Editor, FierceContentManagement Newsletter

my blog: http://byronmiller.typepad.com
Daniweb Blog: http://tinyurl.com/5hozlr
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ron_miller

Winner of the Apex Award for Publication Excellence/Feature Writing
2006-2008