[Hidden-tech] XP Help... web cam not recognized?

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Wed Oct 15 12:45:55 EDT 2008

I just got a USB web cam which came with no drivers. Supposedly
Windows XP should find it and have drivers for it... but it never
installs. Probably something obvious... so a person for whom it is
obvious, but evidently not for me.

Suggestions? Insights? Gallows humor about Windows OS?
Thanx
David

----------
  LOVE is the Renewable Resource
DAVID  FRANKLIN  FARKAS
www.HouseHealing.com
www.YourChocolateHeaven.com

  How can they say my life is not a success?  Have
  I not, for more than sixty years, got  enough to eat
  and escaped being eaten?          ~ Logan P. Smith

   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However, a
   significant number of electrons were sorely inconvenienced