[Hidden-tech] SUBJECT: *Position available*: writer/ PR person / assistant

glenn brooks glenn.vibrantliving at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 17:32:37 EDT 2008

At Vibrant Living we work with aspiring speakers, writers and entrepreneurs,
providing them with the resources and mentoring they need to get beyond the
immobilizing feelings of isolation, fear and overwhelm. We offer personal,
energetic and business  tools that have been assembled no where else.
Vibrant Living also produces a 5 day a week " drive time" radio program that
airs on KKNW 1150 AM (CNN affiliate) in Seattle, WA. We also produce
"Unscripted Power  Public Speaking", a forum that teaches an approach that
takes out rehearsal and brings in the ability to harness creative verbal
expression in the moment

Attributes of whom we would like to join the team:

   - You can write press releases that encourage action and participation
   - You use "invoking" writing rather than"descriptive" writing
   - Can take new and different ideas and translate them into easy to
   understand language
   - take notes from others talking, catching the dynamic spirit of their
   speech
   - Make calls and other warm contacts
   - Knows how to get publicity
   - You can get beyond media limitations and blocks to achieve exposure
   - You have experiencing producing and filling events

email me a one apge of your work - Glenn.vibrantliving at gmail.com
pay rate  negotiable. Call 413 582 -0705