[Hidden-tech] Drum Roll Please.... As another spammer walks to thefinancial guillotine

Charlie Heath htcontact at town-websites.com
Tue Oct 14 15:09:20 EDT 2008

I send HTML email mainly for preserving links; sending a complex link to
someone in text is difficult unless the recipient knows the ins and outs
of why a URL they click on in an email isn't working.  When sent as
HTML, the links are a lot easier for many people to navigate.

I don't view images in email unless it is necessary, and I'll drop down
to viewing suspicious messages raw with headers, but don't consider HTML
email by itself as a particular security concern any more.

Charlie Heath
Town Websites <http://www.townwebsites.com>

PS - I see the FTC cracked down on a big SPAM house today.  I suspect
they could cut spam by 90% or more with an autopilot plan to target the
top ten spam houses.