[Hidden-tech] Renting a Mac Intel laptop

Will Loving will at dedicationtechnologies.com
Mon Oct 13 18:39:32 EDT 2008

I¹m looking to rent a Mac Intel laptop, preferably a MacBook Pro, from the
evening of Wed, October 29 to the morning of Sunday, Nov 2. I¹m going to a
conference in Philly and need to do a presentation on Friday that could use
a bit more speed than my G4 Powerbook has, and, I¹m not ready to buy a new
laptop just for this conference. The machine will never be out of my sight
or possession and will be locked with a Kensington cable when in use. If
anyone knows of a good place to rent such a machine or would be willing to
rent me their own machine for those days, please contact me off list.

Thanks,

Will

Will Loving, President
Dedication Technologies, Inc.