[Hidden-tech] MSBDCN networking for women on Oct. 15

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Oct 10 22:29:16 EDT 2008

Hi HT women,

Apologies if you've seen this notice for the MSBDC's 15th annual
women's conference. Details are below:

   Wednesday, October 22, 2008

   Willits-Hallowell Center

   Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA

   Registration & coffee - 8:00 a.m.

   Program - 8:30 a.m. to noon

   followed by an optional lunch

   Registration fee:  $50 or $65 with lunch

   Student fee:  $10 or $25 with lunch

Sustainable Business Practices - Being green, organic and environmentally
friendly - What does it mean to your business, the budget and the bottom line?

   The stars are aligned and it's time to think and act in a sustainable way.
Green meets business and it is one of the most powerful business decisions that
will impact your business and the bottom line. The green issue is a matter of
risk verses reward. Businesses need to start looking at how sustainable
practices affect the bottom line but they must also be financially prudent and
not simply get caught up in the "green wave". Come hear our keynote speaker and
a panel of business owners that are taking the lead and finding sustainability
in ways that make sense within their businesses. They will share their stories
of transforming "business as usual" practices by tapping into existing green
business programs, developing new partnerships, creating new programs, and
taking care of business in new ways.  They understand that we must do business
differently.