[Hidden-tech] Drum Roll Please.... As another spammer walks to the financial guillotine

Roman Victor romanvictor at rvpmdesigns.com
Fri Oct 10 10:31:24 EDT 2008

Greetings:

And now for something totally different:

Even if our own Mass Atty General won't fight spammers, at least someone
will.

In recent news not covered by our regular news media on August 5, 2008: A
Clinton Iowa-based Internet service provider has been awarded a more than
$236 million federal judgment against an illegal spammer:

http://www.clintonherald.com/archivesearch/local_story_278021410.html

I searched out actual judgment and mounted the judgment on my own web site
since the URL from the Iowa court web site is so very long it would not
travel well in any text message:

http://www.rvpmdesigns.com/images/KrammervPerezandBartokIowa.pdf

This type of judgment applies to a lot of the current spammers who think
they are above the law by using 3rd party "Internet Marketing" firms!

Roman

Roman Victor, Software Developer
RVPM Designs
8 Coach Ln