[Hidden-tech] Shared Collaborative Office Space Available in Shelburne Falls

caleb at generationsustain.com caleb at generationsustain.com
Tue Oct 7 12:43:03 EDT 2008

We are happy to announce that we have just launched the Generation Sustain
Venture Space in Shelburne Falls on the third floor of the historic
McCusker's Market / OddFellows Building and are bringing in up to 12
individuals to share our space and create a strong creative work
environment.

Our company Generation Sustain is a hub for sustainable development projects
and young responsible ventures and individuals and the Venture Space is the
physical implementation of our business with goals of boosting our local
economy by supporting a creative responsible business culture.

We are building out personal workstations for ventures to share our 4000
square foot space. Each workstation includes access to high speed internet,
electricity, all utilities, access to conference room w/phone, access to
copy fax and print, and admission to events and workshops we host in the
space. This all for a competitive monthly rent.

For more Information please reply to this email and or contact Caleb Dean at
413 531 1928.

Also Check out our site at www.generationsustain.blogspot.com

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!

Caleb

Caleb Dean
Director
Generation Sustain