[Hidden-tech] Search Engine Programming

Silvana Gravini silvana at silvana.net
Mon Oct 6 16:16:44 EDT 2008

Hi All,

My client is looking to hire a Pioneer Valley person/company to
program a web-based database of educational resources with a
corresponding, robust search engine (targeted to a K-12 teacher market).

You’ll need to demonstrate a proven ability at developing and
programming search engines that match the characteristics of a complex
database.  The selected vendor will need to create a search function
that measures proximity between a user’s request and the in-stock
product items.

The ideal candidate will be a well-organized person/company that will
contribute ideas, be committed to meeting the project’s goals, and is
prepared to be an important part of the team as the project realizes
future growth.

If this work interests you, please reply off list and we'll arrange a
discovery meeting.  Thanks,  Silvana

Silvana Gravini
(413) 585.0985