[Hidden-tech] looking for back-end web developers

Nancy Salwen nancy at salwen.net
Thu Oct 2 14:03:29 EDT 2008

Hi - I've never posted anything on this list before - I hope I'm
doing this right! I'm a freelance graphic designer in Keene, NH, and
I'd like to post the following ad, in the hopes of making some good
connections with web developers.
Thanks!
Nancy

WEB DEVELOPERS WANTED!
Small established design firm in Keene, NH, seeks to develop on-going
freelance relationships with professional, creative web developers to
do back-end work on a variety of sites ranging from simple to
database driven. If you are reliable and prompt, and enjoy a
collaborative design process, I'd love to hear from you. Email
nancy at salwen.net with a letter of introduction, URLs with samples of
your work, and phone number. Or call 603-357-4693.

Nancy Salwen     nancy at salwen.net
Salwen Graphic Design
Online Portfolio:  http://www.salwen.net