[Hidden-tech] Please help us create work space options

Rich rich at tnrglobal.com
Thu Oct 2 13:56:34 EDT 2008

 From Paul Hake (Paul Hake Productions) and Rich Roth (TnR Global)

We have been exploring the need for professional office space on a short
term basis - hourly with only a few days notice.
And we'd like your help by surveying your needs.

Please take the survey below, and as an incentive, you'll receive a 25%
discount on your first use of the shared meeting space,
once we go ahead

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e2dd0pypflp9oc6g/a001fltk9kxl/questions

If you are especially interested in the project, then add comments and
be sure to give your contact information.

Thanks
Rich & Paul
More coming at: http://www.pvmeetup.com