[Hidden-tech] Digitizing old photos - negatives

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Wed Oct 1 13:22:17 EDT 2008

Hey Wil...

Another resource for scanning is:

Jim Gipe
Pivot Media, Inc.,
30 Main Street,
Florence, MA
jim at pivotmedia.com.
413-584-5302.

I've know him for years. Very knowledgable. Specializes in scanning
big artwork for museums and such but I'd be surprised if he didn't do
slide and photo scanning for them to. All high end.

Tell him I sent you.
David

----------
  LOVE is the Renewable Resource
DAVID  FRANKLIN  FARKAS
www.HouseHealing.com
www.YourChocolateHeaven.com

  How can they say my life is not a success?  Have
  I not, for more than sixty years, got  enough to eat
  and escaped being eaten?            ~ Logan P. Smith

   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However, a
   significant number of electrons were sorely inconvenienced