[Hidden-tech] on-camera talent search

David Ruderman david.ruderman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:32:46 EDT 2008

http://www.actorsandcrew.com

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 11:39 AM, Tom / Reelife Productions
<tomadams at gmail.com> wrote:

	Hello fellow hidden-people,

	I'm looking for a current, local, searchable online talent-pool
where I could find 19-25 year old on-camera actors. Or of course, if any of
you might have some leads, I'd love to hear from you.

	I have a scripted promotional video shoot on 10/18 that calls for:
	FOUR 19-28yr.old male and/or female actors WITH AT LEAST 5 YEARS
EXPERIENCE that are:
	'happenin', casual, intelligent, clean, witty, 'real', fun, polite
and informative.
	(jeeze, looks like a tough bill to fill, huh?)

	I'll need online access to resumes/headshots and/or previous work
clips. This is a PAID shoot and it will be approx. 6hrs long. Thanks for any
help you might be able to lend...