[Hidden-tech] sales and marketing management job opportunity

Sheldon Snodgrass sheldon at steadysales.com
Tue Nov 25 20:36:13 EST 2008

Greetings fellow Hidden Techies,

Following is a management level job opportunity for a sales and marketing
pro who wants a serious growth opportunity.  Interviewing starts the week of
12/15/08 with an expected hire date of 1/1/09.  The salary range is $68,000
to $72,000 with benefits.  I have provided services to this company, I can
personally vouch for the dedication, professionalism and passion of the
owner. Heck, if I weren't so committed to my current employer, crazy as he
is, I could see myself applying for the job.

Please contact Eileen Hurley directly at Design Works.  Beyond the
description below, I have no further information about the position.

Eileen Hurley , Finance Manager, DesignWorks, State Street, Bldg 9, PO Box
313, Ludlow, MA 01056, 413-589-9393 x 105, ehurley at h-corp.net

Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager

Reports To: General Manager

Review Schedule: 90 (Completion of Probationary Period)  Semiannually -
June, December

will "own" the responsibility of marketing and selling all new and existing
products and product lines.  The SMM is responsible for the planning and
execution of sales and marketing strategies throughout the product
lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer
requirements. The SMM works closely with the General Manager and Financial
Controller to ensure our goals and growth are cohesive, within budget and
revenue goals are achieved.

Sales:

.         Responsible for the implementing and tracking of sales and the
effectiveness of promotional tactics that build and sustain demand for
DesignWorks niche-market products and services.

.         Directly supervises sales team and provides leadership of the
day-to-day sales department operations.

.         Manages, motivates and fully trains the sales team and helps them
with specific calls that are beyond their scope.

.         Trains sales team on new and existing product lines and the
methods of sales and marketing associated with achieving best sales results.

.         Manages integrity of Customer Data Base and Mailing Lists.

Marketing APDR (Assess, Plan, Do and Review):

*	Assess, create, budget and drive innovative marketing initiatives to
increase the penetration of DesignWorks products.
*	Plan and drive initiatives including the whole spectrum of sales
tools and collateral (websites, catalogs, sell sheets, trade shows, etc.)
*	Do, execute, drive and implement the processes necessary to achieve
best practices and results.
*	Review all initiatives based on financial, customer and staff
success and or failure with accompanying documentation.Decisions are based
on Data.

Requirements:

*	Proven sales and marketing experience, a true driver with the
ability to build relationships with sales team and customers, ultimately
resulting in achieving and or exceeding company goals.
*	Intelligent, professional, mature individual with excellent
telephone and communication skills and a positive attitude.
*	Computer literate.
*	Occasional after-hours, weekend work and/ or travel may be required.
*	Experience in the dance, performance or garment industry helpful.

Good Luck!

J. Sheldon Snodgrass, MBA

The Steady Sales Group

89 South Street