[Hidden-tech] Copyrighting my name?

Dan Green dan at thegreeninternetgroup.com
Wed Nov 19 11:16:46 EST 2008

I actually looked into this a long time ago. There is a very famous line of
women's shoes and slippers called Daniel Green. Most women over 45 ask me if
I'm that Daniel Green.  Of course I lie and indulge my foot fetish-kidding!

While the trademark process can be self managed my conversation with an
attorney opened my eyes to a wide variety of contingencies that make the
money saved going it alone seem insignificant. You can get sued for just
about anything and the cost of defending yourself, right, wrong or in
between, plus the time, is not worth it.  Been there-ouch! (Not with the
other DG)

If you get serious about doing this I'd suggest an attorney.  They get paid
partly to make us aware of contingencies.

  _____