[Hidden-tech] SATA saga

Rikk Desgres all at pinehurstpictures.com
Fri Nov 14 09:45:49 EST 2008

Izzy,

Is this an eSATA connector? If so you'll need a bus/PCMIA card with an eSATA
connector. Best return it for a USB2 or Firewire connection so it will work
with your laptop.

Rikk

--
Rikk Desgres
Pinehurst Pictures & Sound

This address is for direct one on one communication.
Thank you for your cooperation.