[Hidden-tech] Blackberries and Macs

Herb Singleton hsingleton at mac.com
Tue Nov 11 21:14:21 EST 2008

I'll second the E71, it works great with Macs, and for my needs, it's
better than the iPhone (more Bluetooth features like syncing and
tethering, for example).

Two downsides in IMO - 1) you can only get it unlocked, so be
prepared to drop 3$300-$400 for it, and 2) the IMAP syncing isn't the
greatest, but it's good enough for reading/sending email.

Herb
--
     Herb Singleton, PE
     hsingleton at cross-spectrum.com
     Cross-Spectrum Labs: Sound & Vibration Consulting
     http://www.cross-spectrum.com