[Hidden-tech] blogging advice

Izzy Gesell izzy at izzyg.com
Mon Nov 10 12:46:40 EST 2008

I'm ready to enter the blogosphere and could use any guidance about
pros/cons on different formats, approaches etc. For example, I understand
I can have Wordpress as part of my site but Blogger is a stand alone. Is
one approach better than the other? Goal is expanded name as expert/topic
recognition, increased connections and traffic to my website.

What am I unconsciously incompetent about in this area.

Much appreciated,
Izzy

--
Izzy Gesell, CSP(Certified Speaking Professional)
          Author, Keynoter, Facilitator,

Helping people navigate their internal logjams so that they
emerge more confident, spontaneous and effective.

       www.izzyg.com        izzy at izzyg.com