[Hidden-tech] transferring a file/folder from a win 98 PC to anXPPC

ussailis at shaysnet.com ussailis at shaysnet.com
Mon Nov 3 17:56:36 EST 2008

I have a problem with this thread...

How did information get in to / out of that olde computer in the first
place? I should think that is the preferred route.
---
Good reason to keep at least one computer with old floppy drives. Today I
received a task that will require me to go thru some 5 1/4 inch floppies
from part of a book I put together in the late 80s.

Jim U.
jim at nationalwireless.com