[Hidden-tech] Good SEO firms?

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Mon Nov 3 12:42:52 EST 2008

Hi RDM,

I personally know a very good SEO consultant. He really knows his
business and is definitely white hat. For anyone who may not know,
"white hat" means that no "tricks" are used that may lead to Google
banning your site.

His name is Greg Walthour, and his number is (719) 351-0613. He
is located in Colorado.

Best regards,
Stefan

At 11:46 AM 11/3/2008, you wrote:
>Anyone have recommendations for good (White Hat, obviously :) Search
>Engine Optimization people or organizations?  I have a client
>looking to improve his web site's ranking and the places it
>shows up.
>
>--RDM

Database WebWorks: Dynamic web sites through database integration
http://www.DatabaseWebWorks.com