[Hidden-tech] All-purpose projector recommendations?

Chas Emerick cemerick at snowtide.com
Fri May 30 07:58:03 EDT 2008

I'm starting to look around at projectors -- does anyone have any
recommendations in this area?  I'd like to get something that is
reasonably all-purpose (i.e. is good enough to use in an office
setting, but not so heavy or cumbersome as to rule out carting it to
a presentation somewhere).  I need something that can work in a lit
room as well.  Finally, it would be nice to have DVI built in, too
(DVI -> VGA almost always looks pretty crummy, in my experience).

Thanks,

Chas Emerick
Founder, Snowtide Informatics Systems
Enterprise-class PDF content extraction