[Hidden-tech] Will pay for a Mac problem solved

Videatives at aol.com Videatives at aol.com
Sat May 24 08:29:11 EDT 2008

Team Hidden Tech,

Thanks to Kimo, Derick, Nate, and Chris for responding to my message in a
bottle.   Through our conversations we did find out that eZedia still exists.   A
knowledgeable young man at eZedia Tech Support did give me a workaround.  I
can export my original authoring files as a web page that opens in a web
browser.   While it does not look as tightly laid out graphically, it retains all
the original interactivity and does not black out my text.   I presume the
lesson here is that Quicktime updates are not always backwardly compatible for
older projects.   I do love Quicktime, but predict that for interactive products I
should shift to Flash.   Thanks again for commiserating with me about the
techo-world we work in.

George

George E. Forman, Ph.D.
President, Videatives, Inc.
19 The Hollow
Amherst, Massachusetts 01002
Ph. 413 256 8846
Fax 413 253 0898
www.videatives.com
See What Children Know

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with
Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
      (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4&
?NCID=aolfod00030000000002)