[Hidden-tech] Advice needed on secure web pages

Aurangzeb M. Agha ama at mltp.com
Fri May 23 12:21:30 EDT 2008

This should be trivial.

If you're using the Apache web server, this can be done by creating
.htaccess files that contain info on what can be accessed, and by whom:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/howto/htaccess.html

For IIS, I think you can control this on the file-system level by
designating permissions to folders.

Best,

Aurangzeb