[Hidden-tech] Advice needed on secure web pages

Irene Starr starr at langlab.umass.edu
Fri May 23 07:42:30 EDT 2008

I volunteered to create the web site for a group I belong to. We need the
pages as well as pdf, jpg, and other files to be accessible only to those
who have registered and received the login info. Our ISP contact person
wrote " My group has spent some solid time creating this capability for
you..."

Is it so unusual to need limited access to pages or is the ISP group
inexperienced? Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,
Irene Starr

Keyboard Help:
www.starr.net/kbh (how to type © ® à é ü ç ¡ ¿ & more)