[Hidden-tech] the upshot of recruiting discussion - more questions

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon May 19 09:35:47 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Thanks to the 20 of you who responded to my questions about Robert
Half and recruiting companies.

My casual count of your responses indicated that at least half of you
had a casual to very in-depth knowledge of this firm, including one
former employee. Of these, not everyone knew about various services
the agency offers or how they work. The rest of you didn't know about
this organization, but had opinions about recruiting or job placement.

I passed this information onto the Robert Half folks in Hartford and
suggested they do some awareness building.

In the meantime, I'm still curious if you know either individuals or
firms that specialize in finding people like me and you project work.
I don't mean temp placements where you go in-house for a week, month,
whatever . . . I'm talking clients who pay for projects to be
completed. I'd pay for that if the service existed.

And several people have asked about speaker's bureaus that deal with
professionals, not only "the stars."

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder