[Hidden-tech] AZ seeking case study participants on April 9

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Mar 25 10:53:27 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm seeking companies to present for case study analysis for the
program below.

You should be PR-oriented and willing to talk to me about your PR
needs publicly. You will get PR back by doing the program along with
some free advice.

Feel free to reach me directly at az at a-zinternational.com.

best,

Amy Zuckerman