[Hidden-tech] Looking for accountant

ahalink at comcast.net ahalink at comcast.net
Tue Mar 25 18:32:48 EDT 2008

Laura,
Kevin Boiselle in Hadley is terrific. I have used him for a number of years. He is smart and very patient and easy going. I'm sorry I'm traveling and don't have his contact info with me. Feel free to get in touch by e-mail of phone (413-256-0931) if you have any questions. If you call him, you can certainly tell him you got his name from me.

Good luck,
Alan

From: "Laura Sylvester" <Lsyl at hughes.net>