[Hidden-tech] Hard drive programs for Mac

fern radiodjfern at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 08:33:26 EDT 2008

I am looking for hard drive diagnosis and repair software for OSX. I have an external drive right now that can not be repaired with Disk Utility, so I'm looking around for something else to clean it up.

I know there are a few good ones out there-Drive Genius, Disk Warrior and Tech Tools Pro.

I know these are all similar but have some different features. Anyone have feedback, good or bad on these or others?

Thanks
Fern

DJ Fern
Firefly Entertainment~
Creating The Soundtrack For Your Celebration
DJ and Event Planning services for all occasions.