[Hidden-tech] seeking videographers and editors

Gretchen Siegchrist gretchen at mediashowerproductions.com
Thu Mar 20 12:17:20 EDT 2008

If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be, we're looking
for contractors for upcoming work.  Thanks!

Videography company seeking Final Cut Pro editors for upcoming
projects.  Must have own equipment, ability to edit HD a plus.  We
are seeking candidates who are creative, detail-oriented, and able to
follow direction and meet deadlines.  You will have to travel to
Northampton, MA, to receive and deliver projects.

Pay is based on experience and complexity of the project.  Please
email resume, a link to your video work, and a list of your equipment
to gretchen at mediashowerproductions.com.

Videography company seeking camera operators to join our production
team.  Most shoots will take place on the weekends at locations in
central and western Massachusetts. We are seeking candidates who are
able to follow direction and work as a team. If you have your own
equipment that is a plus.

Pay is based on experience.  Please email resume, a link to your
video work, and a list of your equipment to
gretchen at mediashowerproductions.com.

Gretchen Siegchrist
Media Shower Productions
413.320.4586