[Hidden-tech] Meeting spot at/near Bradley

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 13:10:31 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a client flying in from Chicago next month to meet
with me for a whole day, and we are thinking of holding the
meeting at or near Bradley airport rather than having him
come up my way.

Does anyone know of a place or a kind of arrangement that
could be made for, let's say, a 6-hour meeting with just
two people?  I would not want it to be at a Starbucks
place.

When I lived in the Boston area I knew a couple of hotels
that had cavernous lobbies where there were quiet alcoves
and I used to occasionally meet clients there, and the
hotels never bothered us.

It seems kind of a waste to pay a couple of hundred dollars
to rent a conference room from one of the airport hotels,
but maybe they have some kind of arrangment especially for
this situation?

Your suggestions are welcome.

Marcia Yudkin
www.yudkin.com