[Hidden-tech] help with website redo

Mark & Mary Knox mrknox at verizon.net
Wed Mar 5 10:25:36 EST 2008

Hello H-Ters, I am currently in the process of re-examining my
website (I learned just enough Flash to be dangerous). I now want to
redo my existing site to be more commercially-based and customer
friendly, but I am working with a pretty tight budget. Is there a
service that could work with me to advice and assist to help me get
this site off the ground?

I must admit some guilt in this request as I used to be a programmer
analyst who burnt out, and though I have the innate skill set, I have
this mental hurdle to crawl over :|

Thanks, Mark Knox

knoxworx studio
digital & video arts