[Hidden-tech] Invite to all - especially Valleywood alumni

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Mar 3 09:38:09 EST 2008

Hi all,

	As you know, Hidden-Tech is a PR Patron for the upcoming VALLEYWOOD
II -- A Celebration of the Digital Arts that I designed with the
Amherst Chamber and Reader to Reader Inc.
	I hope many of you can make the opener this coming Saturday at the
Jones Library in Amherst. (see details at www.hidden-tech.net).
	At this time I want to extend a special invitation to all Valley
Goes to Hollywood and alumni of the new media program staged in the
fall of 2006. If you are a past presenter and attend in Saturday I
will ask you to stand up and take a bow in the beginning. I will
identify you by name.
	Hope to see many of you out to support the digital economy (new
media). If you look at the HT skills inventory you will see that this
sector (adding marketing, sales and research) could encompass about
two-thirds of the Hidden-Tech membership. Besides being lots of fun,
this is a sector we want to support to provide work for all of us and
as an economic development tool for many regional cities and towns.

	See you at Valleywood II!!

	best,

	Amy Zuckerman
	Hidden-Tech Founder