[Hidden-tech] Sony Digital 8 Camcorder

paul hake productions, LLC contact at paulhake.com
Sun Mar 2 17:58:07 EST 2008

Hi Hidden-Tech!

I have a video tape from a friend that is in Sony Digital-8 format. The
camcorder it was recorded on seems to be damaged (the motor is making a
whining noise) and I am looking for another Song Digital camcorder I can
play the tape back on so I can digitize at our office. We only have
mini-dv decks so I'm afraid I can't help her. Does anyone on the list
have one they would be willing to let me borrow/rent/barter for?

On a related note, does anyone know of a local place that will repair
these camcorders??

Thanks!
Paul B. Hake