[Hidden-tech] Announcing Sound Workshop, July 19, 10 AM - 4 PM

Jen Kramer McKibben jen at 4webinc.com
Tue Jun 24 13:04:45 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

The Marlboro College Graduate Center is having Andrew Dolph, UNH Special
Events Coordinator of Audiovisual Services, present a hands-on workshop on
recording, editing, and preparing audio for use on the web in a variety of
contexts.

This full day workshop happens July 19 from 10 AM to 4 PM.  We'll be using
an open source package, Audacity, to get our audio work done.  You can
download it in advance at audacity.sourceforge.net.

Price for the workshop is $50 if you bring your own headphones, or $70 if
you do not (you'll get headphones to take home).  Either way, lunch is
included.

You can sign up by contacting Joe Heslin, in the GC admissions office, at
802-258-9209 or at jheslin at gradcenter.marlboro.edu. Online registration is
expected to be up by the end of the week.

For more information, see the GC website:
https://gradcenter.marlboro.edu/news/press/08_06_24_summer.html

Thanks!
Jen Kramer McKibben
Program Director
Master's of Science in Information Technologies
jkramer at gradcenter.marlboro.edu http://gradcenter.marlboro.edu