[Hidden-tech] Recording conference calls

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Mon Jun 23 10:20:29 EDT 2008

The system I use is www.AudioAcrobat.com, which is easy and stable.
It's $20/month but you get a 30 day free trial so for a one shot deal
it's ideal. Just be sure you download the file from their server
before the end of the trail and cancel so they don't start billing you.

If you record things much this is great. I have comment numbers set
up for testimonials. I can create players for any audio and post the
player or a link to it anywhere online. You can record up to a 2
hours call... you need to flash to your 'other line' and call into
AudoAcrobat to set up recording.

So far it's been bomb proof. I have some testimonials and an
interview posted on my website http://househealing.com/whatwedo.html

Blissings,
Da/\id

DAVID  FRANKLIN  FARKAS