[Hidden-tech] Recording conference calls

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Fri Jun 20 14:23:07 EDT 2008

This is helpful. The only reason I didn't recommend SKYPE is that SKYPE reception has been very sketchy when on conference. One-on-one is fine, but service (for me, at least) degrades with additional parties. So, if this call is one-on-one, SKYPE might be a good option.

For me to get excellent SKYPE reception, it would be an unusual case. And, both of the parties would need to close all other Internet applications, including the browser. If I try to check email during a SKYPE call, or visit some site, I get a broken-up signal.

Ed