[Hidden-tech] blog invisible

Julie Roads julie at writingroads.com
Fri Jun 20 13:34:38 EDT 2008

Hi all - I hate to sound ignorant or to jump the gun here, but I'm
publishing a blog for someone and was not involved in the build and,
while the site has been live for only 1 week, stats show that spiders
(Google and others) are coming through...so why would posts not be
returned on Google Alerts??? The client is very stressed out by this
and I'd love to have some back up on 'it takes a bit of time' or have
a solution.
Either I'm being impatient or something is wrong with the site...It's
a straightforward wordpress site.
Thanks for your insights and brilliance!
Julie

…Write where you want to go.
Julie Roads * Writing Roads
Copywriting for Web and Print