[Hidden-tech] Random crashes in XP?

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Mon Jun 16 13:39:50 EDT 2008

OK Windows Wizards... I'd appreciate your help.

I have a Celeron box running Win XP which picked up some spyware. One
symptom has been random crashes / reboots. Using Spybot in Safe Mode
several times has improved things.

But the machine is still slower than it was and Internet Explorer
forces reboot randomly but consistently when I try to delete /
cleanup the the IE history, files, etc. Fortunately I don't use IE
much, but I do need to fix the issue.

If these bizarre symptoms sound familiar to any of you please let me
know what works for it. I will go back into safe mode and run more
utilities... reg cleaners, etc. But would love to know what I'm dealing with.

As always, thanx for being here. Hermits of the world UNITE!
Blissings,
Da/\id

DAVID  FRANKLIN  FARKAS
www.HouseHealing.com