[Hidden-tech] REMINDER: Next meeting June 18, 5:30-6:30 PM

Jen Kramer McKibben jen at 4webinc.com
Thu Jun 12 07:08:34 EDT 2008

The New England Joomla! User Group will have its next meeting on June 18,
2008, 5:30 - 6:30 PM (followed by networking 6:30-7 PM) at the Marlboro
College Graduate Center in Brattleboro, VT. All interested Joomla!
developers are welcome to attend.

Agenda:

    * Your questions, problems, sites you've launched lately that are really
cool, new things you've learned... A group discussion.

    * We're building this NEJUG website with Joomla! as a user group.
We'll get some more building done at this meeting.

    * Doug Patac of the Manchester school district will talk about Mass
Content and WYSIWYG Pro.

As always, there's no fee to attend this meeting. We look forward to seeing
you there!

Jen Kramer McKibben
Manager
Joomla! User Group New England