[Hidden-tech] eTown Videos is looking for Flash designer

Roman Victor romanvictor at rvpmdesigns.com
Sat Jul 26 09:59:05 EDT 2008

Hi Sven,

Have you considered the Wimpy Wasp Video player from www.wimpyplayer.com.

Roman

Roman Victor, Software Developer
RVPM Designs
8 Coach Ln
Amherst, MA 01002
413 253-6547
413 695-9425 cell
romanvictor at rvpmdesigns.com
www.rvpmdesigns.com
From: hidden-discuss-bounces at lists.hidden-tech.net
[mailto:hidden-discuss-bounces at lists.hidden-tech.net] On Behalf Of Sven
Kielhorn
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 2:43 PM
To: Hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net
Subject: [Hidden-tech] eTown Videos is looking for Flash designer

Hello,

eTown Videos (www.etownvideos.com) is looking for a designer who can assist
us in developing a new flash video player.  We are a web video production
house in Easthampton, MA and would like to make improvements to our web
video players which we are currently using.

Here some client sites which currently use our players and videos, these
sites should provide you with a good starting point in terms of what we are
looking for.

www.snowfarm.org

www.for-ibs.com

www.nutsandbolts.com

Please contact me directly if you have solid experience with Flash and are
interested in working with us on this project.

Thank you for your time,

Sven Kielhorn
Producer
eTown Videos