[Hidden-tech] Marketing/SEO for art gallery

Anne Campbell acampbell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:32:08 EDT 2008

Hi all,

My apologies if you receive this message twice - I'm widening my search.

I have a client who runs an art gallery in the Berkshires, and she's looking
for someone to advise her on marketing and SEO. She'd like to speak with
someone who has experience and understanding about fine art and photography.
She doesn't have unlimited budget, but would like some advice about how to
make her site more profitable; right now, she doesn't have a proper shopping
cart and isn't making many sales, but she's reluctant to invest in an
overhaul without being sure that it will pay off in the long run.

Please note that what she needs is a marketing expert to advise her - I can
handle the technical side of things, so we don't need a general Web
designer/developer.

If you have a referral or would be good for this yourself, please drop me a
note, and I'll forward your info to the client.

Thanks -
Anne

Anne Campbell, acampbell at gmail.com
http://www.annecampbelldesign.com/