[Hidden-tech] Help Desk?

Charles Heath htcontact at town-website.com
Thu Jul 24 14:21:31 EDT 2008

I need to set up help desk services.  I've got in-house ability to cover
support requests about 95% of the time, but need to be able to offer
technical and training assistance when the in-house services aren't
available.  Some of this support needs to be 24/7 but the training
support is business hours.

Can anyone recommend either specific services they've used or a resource
so I can do further research?  Also, any pointers on Joomla! compatible
help desk components, or other LAMP help desk packages, would be helpful.

Thanks. (sorry if this is a duplicate message).

Charlie Heath
Town Websites <http://www.town-websites.com>