[Hidden-tech] looking for accountant

madeline mccalabrese at comcast.net
Tue Jul 22 09:51:39 EDT 2008

Hi Lisa,

Marie Krause, CPA MBA works out of South Hadley with the Pieciak & Company
firm.  She is a member of my BNI chapter (Business Networking International)
and she is taking on new clients this summer.  She is very warm and has an
easy manner about her.  She loves a good challenge and has very good
customer attentiveness.

Contact Information

S. Marie Krause, CPS MBA

Manager

Pieciak & Company, P.C>

488 Newton Street

South Hadley, MA 01075

413-532-9426

mkrause at pieciak.com

Best, Madeline Calabrese

Madeline Calabrese

Calabrese Consulting

Bringing success to careers and businesses

26 Roosevelt Avenue

South Hadley, MA 01075

413-531-4964

 <mailto:mccalabrese at comcast.net> mccalabrese at comcast.net