[Hidden-tech] Dental coverage for small businesses

Stacey Langknecht stacey at masscraft.com
Mon Jul 21 13:59:01 EDT 2008

Hello All --

We participate in Insurance Partnership for our health insurance, which is
administered through MassHealth. We are unable to get outside dental insurance
because we don't have employees -- it's just me and my husband. So we do have
Mass Health for dental, and I'm wondering if any of you out there know of a good
dentist in the valley who accepts MassHealth (ours doesn't, and with 3 kids it
seems silly not to switch at this point). Also if anyone knows of any dental
insurance that we can participate in without employees, that would be helpful,
too.

THANK YOU for your help!

Stacey Langknecht
Hotsapp Woodworks