[Hidden-tech] "CMS Made Simple"

Jonathon Podolsky producer at wholehealthexpo.com
Tue Jul 8 18:48:06 EDT 2008

I had a designer who used it for my website <http://www.WholeHealthExpo.com>,
but need to find a different designer.  Was hoping to find someone
experienced with CMSMS to install some extra modules.

Anyhow, it's been a good system so far.  It's definitely worth looking into
for others interested in a CMS system.

I guess Joomla and Drupal are the most popular options out there.

I had originally thought of making the site in Google or Apple's templated
site builders, but they don't seem as useful.

Best,
Jonathon