[Hidden-tech] "CMS Made Simple"

Gavin Andresen gavinandresen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 09:49:35 EDT 2008

> Has anyone used CMS Made Simple?
>
> It's open source for creating websites with content management systems.

I used it to create the latest version of the League of Women Voter's of
Amherst's website (I'm the volunteer webmaster--
http://www.lwvamherst.org/cms/ ), and am likely to use it again-- it's
easier to use than the website creation systems that grew out of blogging or
news engines (like Drupal or Joomla).  Easy things are easy, and complicated
things are possible.

It needs a better what-you-see-is-what-you-get HTML editor, though-- but I
think all of the open source CMS's need a better WYSIWYG editor.

Gavin Andresen
http://gavinthink.blogspot.com/