[Hidden-tech] Business coach wanted

Dan Green dgreen at truepresence.com
Thu Jan 31 11:42:26 EST 2008

Hi Patricia,

I can't say enough great things about my experience with Sheldon Snodgrass.
He's a HT board member -at least I think he still is. I don't know enough
about your exact needs but I can't think of a better place to start than
contacting Sheldon.

Sheldon Snodgrass

www.steadysales.com <http://www.steadysales.com/>

sheldon at steadysales.com

Dan Green

Area President

Helping Businesses Find, Get and Keep Customers Online

TruePresence

498 South Gulf Road,  Belchertown, MA 01007

Office: 413.253.3400   |  Cell: 413-658-8470

www.truepresence.com <http://www.truepresence.com/>   |
dgreen at truepresence.com

  _____