[Hidden-tech] Business coach wanted

Patricia Hill pat at hillcommunications.biz
Thu Jan 31 09:49:00 EST 2008

Hi, there.

I'm looking for a business coach in the area who can help me
brainstorm some ideas for expanding my business into additional
revenue-generating channels. I'm thinking one or two sessions at
most, to help break through some circularity in my own thinking.
Innovative... concrete... results-oriented. (Would love to get beyond
"Start a blog!", for example.)

I'm not looking for the "find your passion and create a new life"
kind of coach. I like what I do -- but at the moment my revenue is
entirely limited by how many hours I have available to write. I want
to create some other ways of doing what I do that don't also involve
ramping up to 80 hours per week.

I'm also on a budget, of course.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Patricia Hill