[Hidden-tech] Printer - fix or replace?

Herb Singleton hsingleton at cross-spectrum.com
Thu Jan 24 11:59:12 EST 2008

If you're mechanically-inclined, you can get parts and repair
instructions from sites like <http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/> and
<http://www.printerworks.com/>  to fix it yourself.

I used printerworks.com to overhaul an old HP Laserwriter a few years
ago and I was satisified. If you really like your printer and are
comfortable with keeping track of lots of screws, it's an option.

Herb

--
     Herb Singleton, PE
     hsingleton at cross-spectrum.com
     Cross-Spectrum Labs: Sound & Vibration Consulting
     http://www.cross-spectrum.com